Thank you Grudging Fret for nominating me for this award. It’s is my first nomination of Sunshine blogger Award. She is a splendid writer. Read her latest work “Don’t find flaws in flawless”. Also do visit her blog.
1.Thanks the blogger, who nominated you and provide the link of his or her website or blog.
2. Answer the 11 question given to you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers.
4. Ask your nominees 11 other questions.
5. Notify your nominees once, after you upload your post
1.What’s your timekiller?
Writing, learning Spanish and exercising.
2.Do you think that blogging alone can help you to share your thoughts?
No I believe there are other ways too.
3.Are you a good listener?
4.Who is your favourite author?
Paulo Coelho, Jeffery Archer, Preeti Shenoy, Khaled Hosseini.
5.Write the things that you do when you are at the peak of extreme anger.
I usually punch pillows or end up hurting people close to me.
6.Why should bloggers follow your blog?
I usually write about topics that are considered taboo. People think that it’s incorrect to talk about certain things. I’ll be glad if my blogs help in removing stigmas attached around them.
7.When did you realise your love for blogging?
Emotions aren’t supposed to be ignored, and when no one is ready to listen to you then rely on good ol’ pen and paper. I realised this a few months ago and started writing.
8.How would you describe the pride of a human?
Is it right to judge others when all of us are imperfect?
9.What’s your favourite food?
Ravioli, Pav Bhaji and Pizza
10.Do you think that beauty matters?
Inner beauty matters a lot.
11.How can we assist the mentally disabled children?
By learning about intellectual disability, being patient, believing in them and by sensitising others too.
- What makes you happy?
- Who is your favourite author?
- Who is the most important in your life right now ?
- Write 5 good things about yourself.
- Favourite movie?
- If you had to choose one of your blogs, which would be your favourite?
- Why do you blog?
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
- What do you miss the most during this quarantine time?
- If you could visit any country, where would you go?
- How do you tolerate people’s mistakes?